Monday, April 13, 2020

Message to My Readers 041320



I’m sorry it has taken nearly two months to post an update to this blog.  I hope you find this update (041320) to be worth the wait.

I know that we are all practicing strict infection control procedures including frequent hand-washing, face mask wearing, social distancing, and staying home in order to protect ourselves and others from the spread of coronavirus COVID -19.

This blog contains a lot of information related to the COVID-19 pandemic.  Look especially in the Economics and Coronavirus section and in the Politics and Coronavirus section.

This blog is simply a compendium of the news of the current times from various sources deemed to be somewhat credible, sometimes buttressed by historical information.  There is also a section with youtube videos of various types of music that I have enjoyed and want to share.

I do very little editorializing in this blog.  I do most of that on Facebook and Twitter.  If you want to reach out to me, my email address is: ldholman40@gmail.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment